The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus is like a discount card where you can enjoy exclusive discounts and rewards on your grocery purchases, tuition fee, hospital bills, fuel expenses, restaurant bills and many more from our more than 300 partner-establishments nationwide and counting.
This card is the improved version of it’s predecessor Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card (without Plus). The difference is that it that the plus card can now be used as cash card.
In this article, I will share with you how to get Pag IBIG loyalty card plus.
Now, you can also use it as a cash card where you may conveniently receive your Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose or Calamity Loan proceeds, MP2 Savings dividends, and other benefits.
5 Easy Steps to Apply for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus
- Have your Membership Identification (MID) Number validated by a Pag-IBIG Fund Personnel.
- Fill-out the Loyalty Card Plus Application Form and pay the corresponding card fee of 125 Pesos only to the Bank Personnel.
- Have a your picture taken and fingerprints scanned, then sign on the digital tablet.
- Validate your information as shown on the computer monitor.
- Claim your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus together with PIN Mailer from the Bank personnel.
Depending on the branch, the processing time may vary. I got mine from Sparks Place Cubao branch and it took me almost 3 hours to finish. I think it is fast enough considering that there are a lot of applicants in that branch.
Having a Loyalty Card Plus lets you enjoy discounts and rewards from the growing partner establishments of Pag-IBIG.
This will also serve as your cash card or ATM card where you can receive your loan proceeds.
Here are some of the Partner Establishments where you can use your Loyalty Card Plus
Bags & Accessories
- Elecom Lifestyle Innovation – 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Lewis N. Clark – 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Pacsafe – 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Pochi – 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Urbanize – 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Spruce – 10% discount on apparel, footwear, bags, and accessories
Beauty and Wellness
- Belle La Peau – 15 % discount on waxing services and 10% discount on packaged products
- Dermcare Luxe – 50% discount on diamond peel and other selected services and up to 30% discount on hair treatment, facial and body treatments, waxing services, and consultation fee
- Luz Facial Care – 20% discount on facial cleaning and diamond peel facial treatment
- Macho Mucho – 10% discount on major services like hair treatments, rebond and spa; 5% discount on minor services like hair cuts
- Orangeblush Salon – 10% discount on all services
- Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics – free consultation and up to 50% discount on selected products and services
- T&J Salon Professionals by Toni and Jackey – 50% discount on top of the promo package and free Bangs Reward Gold Card for a minimum of Php3,000 worth of products/services
There are more establishments where Pag-IBIG Card Plus can be used. Since the above are not an exhaustive list, you can visit Pag-IBIG site for more.